- Referenced in 85 articles
- Microsoft Visual C++ (often abbreviated as MSVC or...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Microsoft Visual C# is Microsoft’s implementation of...
- Referenced in 613 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 1176 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 3086 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Gwyddion is a modular program for SPM (scanning...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 489 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- GROMACS is a versatile package to perform molecular...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Gnuplot is a portable command-line driven graphing...
- Referenced in 1463 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- DOLFIN is a C++/Python library that functions...
- Referenced in 579 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 397 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- LabVIEW is a highly productive development environment that...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- R package deSolve: General solvers for initial value...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- R package vars: VAR Modelling , Estimation, lag selection...