- Referenced in 648 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 545 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- LEVI -- a program for the solution of multiple...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 7785 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- AmberTools is a set of programs for biomolecular...
- Referenced in 963 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 1140 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Microsoft Visual C++ (often abbreviated as MSVC or...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Microsoft Visual C# is Microsoft’s implementation of...