- Referenced in 653 articles
- access to virtually any field of engineering simulation that a design process requires. Organizations around ... deliver the best value for their engineering simulation software investment. Simulation-Driven Product Development takes ... engineering simulation to another level ― the unequalled depth and breadth of our software coupled with ... driving innovation and reducing physical constraints, enabling simulated tests that might not be possible otherwise...
- Referenced in 709 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and Model-Based Design for dynamic and embedded ... block libraries that let you design, simulate, implement, and test a variety of time-varying ... develop algorithms, analyze and visualize simulations, create batch processing scripts, customize the modeling environment...
- Referenced in 606 articles
- have such geometry (optimization, circuit simulation, economic and financial modeling, theoretical and quantum chemistry, chemical ... process simulation, mathematics and statistics, power networks, and other networks and graphs). We provide software...
- Referenced in 622 articles
- integrated tool environment for modeling, simulation and verification of real-time systems, developed jointly...
- Referenced in 598 articles
- evaluation of the objective function involves computer simulations. In such cases the noise often introduces...
- Referenced in 385 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation of dynamic systems. It includes AUTO...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- diagnostics for Markov Chain Monte Carlo simulations. Provides functions for summarizing and plotting the output ... from Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) simulations, as well as diagnostic tests of convergence...
- Referenced in 373 articles
- TETRAD is a program which creates, simulates data from, estimates, tests, predicts with, and searches...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- OpenFOAM includes over 80 solver applications that simulate specific problems in engineering mechanics and over...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates all steps in the modeling process − defining your...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and accompanying graphical notation developed within the system ... DYNAMO was used for the system dynamics simulations of global resource-depletion reported...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- Network Simulator - ns-2. Ns is a discrete event simulator targeted at networking research ... provides substantial support for simulation of TCP, routing, and multicast protocols over wired and wireless ... variant of the REAL network simulator in 1989 and has evolved substantially over the past...
- Referenced in 323 articles
- Mplus has extensive capabilities for Monte Carlo simulation studies, where data can be generated...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- Simulation model development and analysis in UNITY. We evaluate UNITY -- a computational model, specification language ... distributed programs -- as a platform for simulation model specification and analysis. We describe a UNITY ... construction, analysis and execution of simulation models. The methodology starts with a simulation model specification ... methodology is illustrated through generation of a simulation program solving the machine interference problem using...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation environment has been extended to support parallel ... network simulations. Each processor integrates the equations for its subnet over an interval equal ... makes practical the running of large network simulations that could otherwise not be explored...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- stipulated input-output data pairs. In the simulation, the ANFIS architecture is employed to model...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- facilities is illustrated in the book through simulated and real data examples...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- splitting rule and negative equality splitting are simulated by the introduction of new predicate definitions...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- functionalities is included in Scilab: Maths & Simulation: For usual engineering and science applications including mathematical ... tools. Xcos - Hybrid dynamic systems modeler and simulator: Modeling mechanical systems, hydraulic circuits, control systems...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- Simula is the name of two simulation programming languages, Simula I and Simula 67, developed ... subclasses, virtual procedures, coroutines, and discrete event simulation, and features garbage collection. Also other forms ... name suggests, Simula was designed for doing simulations, and the needs of that domain provided...