- Referenced in 2563 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 1485 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2565 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4797 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5376 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 1412 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- SIMATH - a computer algebra system for number theoretic...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- ECPP is a package containing a primality proving...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Welcome to the LMFDB, the database of L...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Maple program apecs (arithmetic of plane elliptic curves...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Echidna Databases. Databases for Elliptic Curves and Higher...
- Referenced in 1036 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- RECIP -- REpository of Complex multIPlication sage code. This...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- ecdata Elliptic Curve Data. This is a repository...