- Referenced in 133 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2398 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1364 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2356 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4699 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- MARS: A MAPLE/MATLAB/C resultant-based solver. The authors...
- Referenced in 5206 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10462 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 1254 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1196 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Algorithm 801: POLSYS_PLP. A partitioned linear product...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Polynomial test suite. The aim of this data...
- Referenced in 1487 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- HOMPACK: A suite of codes for globally convergent...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- The MATLAB ODE Suite: ode23: Solve nonstiff differential...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- Bertini™: Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry. Software for...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- ode45. Solve nonstiff differential equations; medium order method...