- Referenced in 132 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 562 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2392 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1337 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2346 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4652 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- MARS: A MAPLE/MATLAB/C resultant-based solver. The authors...
- Referenced in 5138 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10027 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 1247 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1192 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Algorithm 801: POLSYS_PLP. A partitioned linear product...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Polynomial test suite. The aim of this data...
- Referenced in 1473 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- HOMPACK: A suite of codes for globally convergent...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- The MATLAB ODE Suite: ode23: Solve nonstiff differential...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- Bertini™: Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry. Software for...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- ode45. Solve nonstiff differential equations; medium order method...