- Referenced in 39 articles
- Package SPDE for Determining Symmetries of Partial Differential Equations. The package SPDE provides...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Modeling of Large Data Using a Spectral SPDE Approach. This package provides functionality for spatio ... defined through a stochastic partial differential equation (SPDE). The SPDE is solved in the spectral ... spatio-temporal covariance function, the spectral SPDE approach is computationally advantageous. This package aims ... different modeling approaches. First, the SPDE based spatio-temporal model can be used...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- FLIPS (Fortran Linear Inverse Problem Solver) is a...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 481 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- Gaussian Markov random fields. Theory and applications. Researchers...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Recently, a great deal of attention has been...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- A MATLAB-based frequency-domain finite difference package...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- R package mgcv: Mixed GAM Computation Vehicle with...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- R package tgp: Bayesian treed Gaussian process models...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- spBayes: An R Package for Univariate and Multivariate...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- R package Stem: Spatio-temporal models in R...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- laGP: Local Approximate Gaussian Process Regression. Performs approximate...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- TensorFlow™ is an open source software library for...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- R package convoSPAT: Convolution-Based Nonstationary Spatial Modeling...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Stochastic reaction-diffusion simulation with MesoRD. Summary: MesoRD...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- R package FRK. Fixed Rank Kriging is a...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- Direct methods for sparse linear systems. Computational scientists...