- Referenced in 6 articles
- discontinuous Galerkin method with representation of curved boundaries. High-order explicit and implicit Runge-Kutta...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Algorithm 706: DCUTRI: an algorithm for adaptive cubature...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Edge is a CFD flow solver for unstructured...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1510 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4718 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5224 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10505 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- An MEBDF package for the numerical solution of...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- The basis of mapped finite element methods are...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 710 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- Algorithm 799: revolve. An implementation of checkpointing for...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- ROS3P -- An accurate third-order Rosenbrock solver designed...