- Referenced in 6 articles
- discontinuous Galerkin method with representation of curved boundaries. High-order explicit and implicit Runge-Kutta...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Algorithm 706: DCUTRI: an algorithm for adaptive cubature...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Edge is a CFD flow solver for unstructured...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1494 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4640 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5116 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9957 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- An MEBDF package for the numerical solution of...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- The basis of mapped finite element methods are...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 219 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 705 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Algorithm 799: revolve. An implementation of checkpointing for...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- ROS3P -- An accurate third-order Rosenbrock solver designed...