- Referenced in 616 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one dimensional Euler equations for an ideal ... approximate flux type: Roe Riemann solver, HLLC Riemann solver, HLL Riemann solver, Rusanov ”Riemann” solver...
- Referenced in 467 articles
- Leer and Einfeldt) solver is an approximate solution to the Riemann problem, which is only ... stability and robustness of the HLLE solver is closely related to the signal velocities...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- These finite volume methods require a “Riemann solver” to resolve the jump discontinuity...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Multidimensional HLLE Riemann solver: application to Euler and magnetohydrodynamic flows... We also focus ... built on the current multidimensional Riemann solver and has been implemented in the author ... based on a one-dimensional Riemann solver. However, the present scheme permits larger timesteps...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- HLLC-type Riemann solver for the Baer-Nunziato equations of compressible two-phase flow ... first construct an approximate Riemann solver of the HLLC-type for the Baer-Nunziato equations ... flow for the “subsonic” wave configuration. The solver is fully nonlinear. It is also complete ... present in the exact solution of the Riemann problem. In particular, stationary contact waves...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- finite volume methods with well-balanced Riemann solvers for modeling floods in rugged terrain: application ... require modifications such as special Riemann solvers. A well-balanced Riemann solver for inundation...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- only that the user provide a Riemann solver. The Riemann solver should be written ... wave propagation approach: the Riemann solver does not need to provide fluxes, but only...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- method in conjunction with the exact Riemann solver or complete approximate Riemann solvers, noting however...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- latter by use of Riemann-solver-based methods. This article describes the software and shows...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- ECHO may be easily coupled to any solver for Einstein’s equations. Various high order ... implemented and a two-wave approximate Riemann solver is used. The induction equation is treated...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- interpreted as an unconventional approximate Riemann solver that has simplicity and generality as its main ... used in conjunction with the exact Riemann solver, which is the reference first-order method ... systems for which the solution of the Riemann problem, in the classical sense...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Theory and formulations. A free-surface fluid solver called SPHysics is presented. Part 1 provides ... schemes and the incorporation of Riemann solvers for particle–particle interactions. Second-order time stepping...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- extension of Roe’s approximate Riemann solver to define convective fluxes versus mean cell quantities ... Approximate Riemanns solvers parameter vectors and difference scheme. J. Comp. Phys. 43, 357–372; Toumi ... weak formulation of Roe’s approximate Riemann solver. J. Comp. Phys...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- includes the capability to easily swap hydrodynamics solvers, reconstruction methods, and physics modules. In addition ... reconstruction and the modified Marquina approximate Riemann solver to work with TVD Runge-Kutta time...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- CESE solver is a compressible flow solver based upon the Conservation Element/Solution Element (CE/SE) method ... shock capturing strategy without using a Riemann solver. To date, this method has been used...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Applications of MFCAV Riemann solver to Maire’s cell-centered Lagrangian method. In this paper ... apply arbitrary Riemann solvers, which may not satisfy the Maire’s requirement, to the Maire ... fluid channel on averaged volume (MFCAV) Riemann solver and a Riemann solver that adaptively combines ... MFCAV solver with other more dissipative Riemann solvers to the Maire’s scheme...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- variation diminishing (TVD) limiters and approximate Riemann solvers are also equipped. A high resolution...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- dissipation version of Roe’s approximate Riemann solver for low Mach numbers. A modification...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- multidimensional unstructured meshes. For instance, Riemann-type solvers, adapted to low Mach number...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- approximate-state Riemann solver for the two-dimensional shallow water equations with porosity PorAS ... approximate-state Riemann solver, is proposed for hyperbolic systems of conservation laws with source terms ... rarefaction waves and is determined using the Riemann invariants. To allow a direct computation ... flux through the computational cells interfaces, the Riemann invariants are expressed as functions...