- Referenced in 50 articles
- bursts, Rayleigh-Taylor and Richtmyer-Meshkov instabilities, and thermonuclear flame fronts. The FLASH code...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- In this paper we describe a community toolkit...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- FLASH, a fast multivariate signature algorithm. This article...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- The development at CEA/DAMof a new AMR multi...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Numerical simulations of Rayleigh--Taylor and Richtmyer--Meshkov...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- MPI / MPICH Message Passing Interface MPI is the...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- A sequel to AUSM II: AUSM + -up for...
- Referenced in 467 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 616 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- CHEMKIN™, a software suite used worldwide in the...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- The AMROC framework supplies a generic object-oriented...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- The RAGE radiation-hydrodynamic code. We describe RAGE...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- KIVA-2: A computer program for chemically reactive...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- CAVEAT: A computer code for fluid dynamics problems...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- ImageJ is a public domain Java image processing...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- CASTRO: A new compressible astrophysical solver. I. Hydrodynamics...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- A simple package for front tracking. A general...