- Referenced in 52 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 478 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1677 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 988 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 1670 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 3862 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 3927 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- On the GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions...
- Referenced in 926 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- The MeatAxe - Computing with Modular Representations. The MeatAxe...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- Prover9 and Mace4: Prover9 is an automated theorem...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- finite model-finder Mace4. Mace4 is a program...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- GAP package loops. The LOOPS package provides researchers...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- GAP package LAGUNA: Lie AlGebras and UNits of...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- The Semigroups package is a GAP package containing...