- Referenced in 26 articles
- with lowest-order Raviart-Thomas mixed finite elements is realized in three flexible and short ... functions for the lowest order Raviart-Thomas finite elements. The third ansatz (CRmfem) utilizes...
- Referenced in 1 article
- fallen: verschiedene Arten Finiter Elemente: Lagrange, Discontinuous Lagrange, Nedelec, Raviart-Thomas; Löser, u.a.: CG, GMRES...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- typical linear systems arising from deterministic finite element discretizations of two important PDE applications: (variable ... discretization is with the lowest order Raviart-Thomas mixed approximation method. The package has built...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 4101 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 7666 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- We describe a new software package, named SumCracker...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 521 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 757 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- DOLFIN is a C++/Python library that functions...
- Referenced in 176 articles
- UG -- a flexible software toolbox for solving partial...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- OpenGL (Open Graphics Library) is a cross-language...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- HSL_MI20: an efficient AMG preconditioner for finite...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- MaiProgs developed by Matthias Maischak is a Fortran...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- symrcm: Sparse reverse Cuthill-McKee ordering. r = symrcm...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- MODFLOW is the USGS’s three-dimensional (3D...