- Referenced in 27 articles
- with lowest-order Raviart-Thomas mixed finite elements is realized in three flexible and short ... functions for the lowest order Raviart-Thomas finite elements. The third ansatz (CRmfem) utilizes...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Lagrange elements, and the elements of Raviart-Thomas, Brezzi-Douglas-Marini and Nedelec ... also capable of generating tensor-product elements and a number more exotic elements, such...
- Referenced in 1 article
- fallen: verschiedene Arten Finiter Elemente: Lagrange, Discontinuous Lagrange, Nedelec, Raviart-Thomas; Löser, u.a.: CG, GMRES...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- typical linear systems arising from deterministic finite element discretizations of two important PDE applications: (variable ... discretization is with the lowest order Raviart-Thomas mixed approximation method. The package has built...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1386 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4172 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 7922 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- We describe a new software package, named SumCracker...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 563 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 805 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 367 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- DOLFIN is a C++/Python library that functions...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- UG -- a flexible software toolbox for solving partial...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- The finite element package SyFi is a C...