- Referenced in 8309 articles
- base for many R packages listed in https://cran.r-project.org...
- Referenced in 1312 articles
- Functional Data Analysis with R and Matlab (Springer). The package includes data sets and script ... latter book. As of this release, the R-Project is no longer distributing the Matlab ... rapidly increasing number of R packages, of which the fda package is one. The three...
- Referenced in 1288 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples from the book: ”The Elements of Statistical...
- Referenced in 1043 articles
- R package bootstrap. bootstrap: Functions for the Book ”An Introduction to the Bootstrap”. Software (bootstrap ... Efron and R. Tibshirani, 1993, Chapman and Hall. This package is primarily provided for projects...
- Referenced in 637 articles
- R package QRM: Provides R-language Code to Examine Quantitative Risk Management Concepts. This package...
- Referenced in 686 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim of this book is to guide researchers...
- Referenced in 461 articles
- R package glmnet: Lasso and elastic-net regularized generalized linear models. Extremely efficient procedures...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- R package robustbase: Basic Robust Statistics. ”Essential” Robust Statistics. The goal is to provide tools...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- R package glasso  is popular, fast, and allows one to efficiently build a path...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- spBayes: An R Package for Univariate and Multivariate Hierarchical Point-referenced Spatial Models. Scientists ... introduce a statistical software package, spBayes, built upon the R statistical computing platform that implements ... data. We discuss the algorithms behind our package and illustrate its use with a synthetic...
- Referenced in 364 articles
- R package ismev: An Introduction to Statistical Modeling of Extreme Values. Functions to support...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- R package sn: The Skew-Normal and Related Distributions, such as the Skew-t. Build...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- R package gamair: Data for ”GAMs: An Introduction with R”. Data sets and scripts used...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for Venables and Ripley’s MASS , Functions...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- regression has been distributed in the R package gss freely available through the Internet...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for MCMC , Output analysis and diagnostics for Markov...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model-Based Clustering, Classification, and Density Estimation , Normal...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- Integration. The Rcpp package provides R functions as well as a C++ library which facilitate ... sessions as well as to support R package development. Attributes are built...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar of Graphics , An implementation of the grammar ... graphics in R. It combines the advantages of both base and lattice graphics: conditioning...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- R package lme4: Linear mixed-effects models using S4 classes , Fit linear and generalized linear...