- Referenced in 32 articles
- quadratic assignment problem. This paper presents HAS-QAP, a hybrid ant colony system coupled with ... applied to the quadratic assignment problem. HAS-QAP uses pheromone trail information to perform modifications ... QAP solutions, unlike more traditional ant systems that use pheromone trail information to construct complete ... solutions. HAS-QAP is analysed and compared with some of the best heuristics available...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- complete quadratic assignment problem (QAP), n facilities are to be assigned to n sites ... very small (n≤20) instances of the QAP have been solved exactly, and heuristics...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- METSlib QAP solver is a Tabu Search solver for the quadratic assignment problem, a combinatorial...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- formulated as a multicriteria Quadratic Assignment Problem (QAP) is proposed for the design of layouts...
- Referenced in 1 article
- QAPgrid: a two level QAP-based approach for large-scale data analysis and visualization. BACKGROUND ... space. We use the Quadratic Assignment Problem (QAP) as a mathematical model to provide...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- The parallel search bench ZRAM and its applications...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- SDPA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm)” is one of the...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Rank-two relaxation heuristics for MAX-CUT and...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- SpeeDP: an algorithm to compute SDP bounds for...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- SDP_S is an implementation of the algorithm...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- TTT plots: a perl program to create time...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- The DIMACS Implementation Challenges address questions of determining...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- LOLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Algorithm 815: FORTRAN subroutines for computing approximate solutions...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Algorithm 769: Fortran subroutine for approximate solution of...