- Referenced in 2507 articles
- offers C, C++, Java, .NET, and Python libraries that solve linear programming (LP) and related...
- Referenced in 1205 articles
- both a small and large scale. Python supports multiple programming paradigms, including object-oriented, imperative ... large and comprehensive standard library. Python interpreters are available for installation on many operating systems...
IMSL Numerical Libraries
- Referenced in 425 articles
- IMSL Libraries are a comprehensive set of mathematical and statistical functions that programmers can embed ... Java™ and Fortran , Python...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- conference on scientific programming with Python. The SciPy library depends on NumPy, which provides convenient...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which produces publication quality figures in a variety ... across platforms. matplotlib can be used in python scripts, the python and ipython shell...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics. It aims to become a full-featured ... written entirely in Python and does not require any external libraries...
- Referenced in 1114 articles
- application codes written in Fortran, C, C++, Python, and MATLAB (sequential). PETSc provides many ... parallel matrix and vector assembly routines. The library is organized hierarchically, enabling users to employ...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- Theano is a Python library that allows you to define, optimize, and evaluate mathematical expressions...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- minimalist, highly modular neural networks library, written in Python and capable of running ... Keras if you need a deep learning library that: allows for easy and fast prototyping ... documentation at Keras.io. Keras is compatible with: Python...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Mpmath is a pure-Python library for arbitrary-precision floating-point arithmetic. It implements ... offers better performance than Python’s standard decimal library. Mpmath is lightweight and easy ... software due to being written entirely in Python with no additional dependencies...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- pandas: a Foundational Python Library for Data Analysis and Statistics. In this paper we will ... discuss pandas, a Python library of rich data structures and tools for working with structured ... social sciences, and many other fields. The library provides integrated, intuitive routines for performing common ... future of statistical computing in Python. It serves as a strong complement to the existing...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- used from C++, Python, and Matlab. The library includes numerous Finite Elements and associated tools...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- applications straightforward by building on Python’s extensive standard library and on the strengths...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- distributed collaborative effort to develop Python libraries and applications which address the needs of current...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- class library and several interpreted interface layers including Tcl/Tk, Java, and Python. Kitware, whose team...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- George is a fast and flexible Python library for Gaussian Process (GP) Regression. A full...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- data, with seamless integration with Python scientific libraries...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Hyper-parameter Optimization. Hyperopt is a Python library for serial and parallel optimization over awkward...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- PyDEC: A Python Library for Discretization of Exterior Calculus. Exterior calculus is the generalization ... calculus to manifolds. PyDEC is a Python library for computations related to the discretization ... SciPy. The availability of such libraries makes Python suitable for prototyping numerical methods. The code...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Inference, and Criticism. Edward is a Python library for probabilistic modeling, inference, and criticism...