- Referenced in 815 articles
- particular problem. By using techniques of object-oriented programming, PETSc provides enormous ﬂexibility for users...
- Referenced in 424 articles
- large scale. Python supports multiple programming paradigms, including object-oriented, imperative and functional programming...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- object-oriented matrix programming language with a comprehensive mathematical and statistical function library. Matrices...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- Microsoft Windows. A prototype-based object-oriented programming system is used to implement the graphics ... customized and adapted. The object-oriented programming system is also used as the basis...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- Eiffel is an ISO-standardized, object-oriented programming language designed by Bertrand Meyer (an object ... orientation proponent and author of Object-Oriented Software Construction) and Eiffel Software. The design ... language is closely connected with the Eiffel programming method. Both are based...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- programming system, consisting of the object-oriented Spec# programming language, the Spec# compiler...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Simula is the name of two simulation programming languages, Simula I and Simula 67, developed ... superset of ALGOL 60. Simula 67 introduced objects, classes, inheritance and subclasses, virtual procedures, coroutines ... derivatives. Simula is considered the first object-oriented programming language. As its name suggests, Simula ... many of the features of object-oriented languages today. (wikipedia...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- generic software tool for object-oriented constraint programming from ILOG. SOLVER variables and constraints ... hoped-and expected-that object-oriented constraint programming tools like SCHEDULE will enable the industry...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- concerned with the usual features of object-oriented programming, such as classes and methods. CLOS ... find in a typical object-oriented language, plus a few other things, and are sufficient...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Matlab, with the ability to do object-oriented programming and operator overloading, results...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- Smalltalk is an object-oriented, dynamically typed, reflective programming language. Smalltalk was created...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- logic, constraint, functional, higher-order, and object-oriented programming styles. Its main design objectives...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Visual Basic for Applications, an object-oriented programming language that can reference a variety...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Matlab, restructure the toolbox with object-oriented programming features, and provide more comprehensive functions...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- programming language designed for business use. It is imperative, procedural and, since 2002, object-oriented ... retirement of experienced COBOL programmers, programs are being migrated to new platforms, rewritten in modern...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- within programs. Pervasive support for dependent types allows static checking of dynamic objects. What does ... many difficulties encountered in widely-used object-oriented programming languages. It allows programs ... attractive and powerful properties of functional, object-oriented and aspect-oriented styles. Note: Current development...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- language, which supports declarative programming, object-oriented programming, constraint programming, and concurrency as part...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- toolbox makes use of the object-oriented programming features available in MATLAB so that...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- statically-typed polymorphic object-oriented programming language which is provably type-safe. By separating...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- achieved by the extensive use of object-oriented programming techniques, including multiple inheritance, function overloading...