- Referenced in 468 articles
- Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming, Nonlinear Programming, Stochastic Programming, Global Optimization LINDO Application...
- Referenced in 432 articles
- solution of sparse linear and nonlinear programs. The objective function and constraints may be linear...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- integer programming (MIP) and mixed integer nonlinear programming (MINLP). It is also a framework...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming. This paper describes a software package, called ... dual interior-point method for general nonlinear programming. We focus in this paper mainly ... extensions to convex and general nonlinear programming, since a detailed paper describing these extensions...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- algorithmic framework for convex mixed integer nonlinear programs. This paper is motivated by the fact ... that mixed integer nonlinear programming is an important and difficult area for which there ... namely mixed integer linear programming and nonlinear programming, have seen considerable and steady progress ... previous work in mixed integer nonlinear programming, this work represents the first step...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- Product Description: Solve linear, quadratic, integer, and nonlinear optimization problems. Optimization Toolbox™ provides functions ... programming, mixed-integer linear programming, quadratic programming, nonlinear optimization, and nonlinear least squares...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- algorithm for solving large-scale nonlinear programs involving sparse nonlinear constraints. The paper will discuss ... with other codes for large-scale nonlinear programming from both an efficiency and a reliability ... especially true for models with fairly nonlinear constraints, particularly when it is difficult to attain...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- machine tool path definition. Sparse Nonlinear Programming exploits state-of-the-art sparse linear algebra ... efficiently on desktop computers. The Sparse Nonlinear Programming software is available as an integral part...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- Fortran subroutine for solving constrained nonlinear programming problems. NLPQL is a FORTRAN implementation ... sequential quadratic programming method for solving nonlinearly constrained optimization problems with differentiable objective and constraint ... direction is the solution of a quadratic programming subproblem. This paper discusses the organization...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- NPSOL 5.0: Fortran package for nonlinear programming NPSOL is a set of Fortran 77 subroutines ... variables, linear constraints, and smooth nonlinear constraints. The user provides subroutines to define the objective ... problem size. NPSOL uses a sequential quadratic programming (SQP) algorithm, in which each search direction ... subproblem. Bounds, linear constraints, and nonlinear constraints are treated separately. Hence it is especially effective...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- Monteiro for solving general semidefinite programs (SDPs) using a nonlinear, first-order algorithm that ... also available for solving specially structured semidefinite programs (SDPs) such as the MaxCut ... found in the technical report ”A Nonlinear Programming Algorithm for Semidefinite Programs via Low-rank...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- test models for mixed-integer nonlinear programming The paper describes a new computerized collection ... test models for mixed-integer nonlinear programming. Because there is no standard format for nonlinear...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- Pennon: A code for convex nonlinear and semidefinite programming. We introduce a computer program PENNON ... solution of problems of convex nonlinear and semidefinite programming (NLP-SDP). The algorithm used...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- software package for the solution of Nonlinear Programming (NLP) problems. The package implements a Sequential ... Quadratic Programming solver with a “filter” to promote global convergence. The solver runs with ... robust QP solver. Keywords: Nonlinear Programming, Sequential Quadratic Programming...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Problems. MISER3 is a suite of Fortran programs for solving continuous and discrete-time optimal ... then converts the problem into a nonlinear programming problem which is solved using a sequential...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- scale linear, convex quadratic and convex nonlinear programming problems. The code is an implementation...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- based solver for convex mixed-integer nonlinear programs. We describe a new solver for convex ... mixed-integer nonlinear programs (MINLPs) that implements a linearization-based algorithm. The solver is based ... solution of a master mixed-integer linear program (MILP) by adding new linearizations at open ... MILP with filterSQP to solve the nonlinear programs that arise as subproblems in the algorithm...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- dual interior-point filter method for nonlinear programming The paper proposes an algorithm which uses ... primal-dual interior-point method for nonlinear optimization, avoiding the use of merit functions...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- algorithms for a class of nonlinear programming problems A family of trust-region interior-point ... programming (SQP) algorithms for the solution of a class of minimization problems with nonlinear equality ... variables is described and analyzed. Such nonlinear programs arise, e.g., from the discretization of optimal ... optimal control problem governed by a nonlinear heat equation are reported...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- packages for largescale nonlinear optimization. The library particularly addresses quadratic programming problems, containing both interior ... updated version of the venerable nonlinear programming package, LANCELOT...