- Referenced in 21 articles
- computing the mixed volume of the Newton polytopes of a general semi-mixed polynomial system...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- tool for computing vertices of Newton polytopes of A-discriminants, are both available online...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- design an algorithm to compute the Newton polytope of the resultant, known as resultant polytope ... vertices, respectively, within 2hrs, and the Newton polytopes of many important surface equations encountered...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Numerical software to compute Newton polytopes. We present our implementation of an algorithm which functions ... numerical oracle for the Newton polytope of a hypersurface in the Macaulay2 package NumericalNP.m2 ... showcase this software, we investigate the Newton polytope of both a hypersurface coming from algebraic...
- Referenced in 1 article
- dimensional resultant polytopes. The Newton polytope of the resultant, or resultant polytope, characterizes the resultant...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 337 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 2707 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- The Maple Power Tool intpakX defines Maple types...
- Referenced in 1579 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2720 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4933 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5714 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11547 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 846: MixedVol: a software package for mixed...