- Referenced in 389 articles
- unstructured, parallel, unsteady Reynolds-averaged Navier-Stokes solver...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- numerical solution of the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations in two and three space dimensions. FEATFLOW...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- dependent incompressible variable-density Euler, Stokes or Navier-Stokes equations Solves the linear...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- improvements in the projection method for the Navier-Stokes solver, and a higher order interface...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- variety of problems, including the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations with heat and mass transfer, linear...
Fluid flow phenomena
- Referenced in 41 articles
- three-dimensional incompressible Navier-Stokes equations in laminar and turbulent regimes. The author describes concrete ... codes which allow to handle the Navier-Stokes equations and to understand the complex physics ... cylindrical coordinates The direct numerical simulations of Navier-Stokes equations reproduce satisfactorily the dynamics...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- dimensions. As in GENSMAC, the full Navier-Stokes equations are solved by a finite difference...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- associated with the Boussinesq approximation of the Navier-Stokes equations...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- system for numerical analysis of the incompressible Navier-Stokes flow in channel geometries, written ... spectral CFD1) algorithm for integrating the Navier-Stokes equations. This engine drives a number ... equilibria, traveling waves, and periodic orbits of Navier-Stokes. Channelflow provides these algorithms...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- efficient spectral integration technique to solve the Navier-Stokes equations for incompressible channel and boundary ... Lundbladh et al. (1992a) solved the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations in a channel flow geometry...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- CFL3D is a long-standing Navier-Stokes CFD code developed at NASA Langley Research Center...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- nonlinear Galerkin approximations of the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations using hierarchical empirical eigenfunctions extracted from...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- flows. However, they are also relevant to Navier-Stokes flows, heat conduction in composite media...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- solution of the compressible Reynolds-averaged Navier-Stokes equation in combination with...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- linear stability analysis, which considers the linearised Navier--Stokes equations and searches for growing small ... eigenmodes of the direct and adjoint linearised Navier--Stokes operators, and the wavemaker is defined...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- regime. The compressible 3-D Reynolds averaged Navier-Stokes equations for arbitrary moving bodies...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- NSMB (Navier-Stokes Multiblock). Recent applications in aerodynamics with NSMB structured multiblock solver. We present ... work ( NSMB code) on three fronts of Navier-Stokes simulations, namely the one-equation Spalart ... with the Baldwin-Lomax turbulence model a Navier-Stokes simulation at 3.5 M grid points...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- pressure of a viscous incompressible fluid (Navier-Stokes equations). Computation of homogenised coefficients of composite...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- work the flow is modeled by the Navier-Stokes-Korteweg equations which belong ... partial differential equations. The discretization of the Navier-Stokes-Korteweg model is done...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- dimensions. As in GENSMAC, the full Navier–Stokes equations are solved by a finite difference...