- Referenced in 7694 articles
- vehicle of choice for research in statistical methodology, and R provides an Open Source route...
- Referenced in 880 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for recovery of the underlying structure in data...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- data with robust methods. This includes regression methodology including model selections and multivariate statistics where...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- control theory, and routines that implement the methodology developed at University of Michigan for failure...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- recodes existing algorithms and develops more efficient methodologies...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- analysis. We describe a UNITY-based methodology for the construction, analysis and execution of simulation ... models. The methodology starts with a simulation model specification in the form ... into an executable program are described. The methodology provides a means to independently verify ... theorems using the formal specification. The methodology is illustrated through generation of a simulation program...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- five elements in the scatter search methodology that proves effective when searching for optimal weight...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- wide range of applications for this methodology, from structural time-series analysis to the analysis...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- builders — who wish to further develop the methodology, and (as Matlab® ”executables”) ”Users” — computational engineers ... educators — who wish to rapidly apply the methodology to new applications. (”End-Users” of Worked...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- real data provide empirical support to this methodology...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- mixed models is one of the best methodologies for the analysis of the longitudinal (repeated ... measures) data. One major advantage of this methodology is that it accommodates the complexities ... sets. The analysis of linear mixed model methodology for the analysis of repeated measurements ... software. This paper reviews and summarizes the methodology of the linear mixed model approach...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- some details both of the general methodology and of some specific technical matters is available...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science to scientific computing, developers of numerical software...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- more common and wide-spread methodologies to deal with uncertainty in real-world decision making ... tuple linguistic model is the most popular methodology for computing with words (CWW), because ... linguistic model. They explore the foundations and methodologies for CWW in complex frameworks and extensions...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- involving dichotomous items. During the 1970s, LC methodology was formalized and extended to nominal variables...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- development of new (multiscale) computational methodologies. The toolbox consists of a comprehensive set of routines...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- Finally, some conclusions relating to general programming methodology are drawn...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- implementations are available, based on a different methodology and offering a different functionality. ProbLog1...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- developed sequential pattern mining methods follow the methodology of Apriori which may substantially reduce...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- prominent method of the new and exciting methodology known as object-functional programming. In this...