- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...
- Referenced in 3387 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 1378 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- GERBIL: Genotype resolution and block identification using likelihood...
- Referenced in 1503 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- CLUSTAG: hierarchical clustering and graph methods for selecting...