- Referenced in 11547 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming ... Using MATLAB, you can analyze data, develop algorithms, and create models and applications. The language ... Java™. You can use MATLAB for a range of applications, including signal processing and communications ... scientists in industry and academia use MATLAB, the language of technical computing...
- Referenced in 1215 articles
- They were ported from earlier versions in Matlab and S-PLUS. An introduction appears ... Functional Data Analysis with R and Matlab (Springer). The package includes data sets and script ... Project is no longer distributing the Matlab versions of the functional data analysis functions ... this situation by switching to distributing the Matlab functions and analyses through Jim Ramsay...
- Referenced in 1362 articles
- Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of MATLAB M-files containing functions for constructing test ... describes many of the matrices provided by MATLAB’s gallery function...
- Referenced in 1511 articles
- source alternative to Maple, Mathematica, Magma, and MATLAB. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 878 articles
- another LMI parser. YALMIP is a free MATLAB toolbox for rapid prototyping of optimization problems ... install since it is entirely based on MATLAB code. Easy to learn : 3 new commands ... objective functions using intuitive and standard MATLAB code. Automatic categorization of problems, and automatic solver...
- Referenced in 1156 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization problems over symmetric cones, i.e. it allows...
- Referenced in 1107 articles
- written in Fortran, C, C++, Python, and MATLAB (sequential). PETSc provides many of the mechanisms...
- Referenced in 666 articles
- Regularization Tools: A MATLAB package for Analysis and Solution of Discrete Ill-Posed Problems. Version ... package also includes 12 test problems. Requires Matlab Version 7.3. The manual and more details...
- Referenced in 695 articles
- image processing. Simulink is integrated with MATLAB®, providing immediate access to an extensive range...
- Referenced in 470 articles
- Matrix Function Toolbox is a MATLAB toolbox connected with functions of matrices. It is associated ... facilitate understanding of the algorithms through MATLAB experiments, to be useful for research...
- Referenced in 465 articles
- EigTool is a free MATLAB package for computing pseudospectra of dense and sparse matrices ... also provides a graphical interface to MATLAB’s built-in eigs routine (ARPACK) for large...
- Referenced in 597 articles
- direction. The basic code is written in Matlab, but key subroutines in C are incorporated...
- Referenced in 594 articles
- accessing and managing the Collection, from MATLAB, Mathematica, Fortran, and C, as well...
- Referenced in 592 articles
- unique feature of this book. Matlab implementations of all algorithms discussed in this book...
- Referenced in 563 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ algorithm can be used for computing...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- along with Fortran 77, Fortran 90/95 and Matlab tools intended to help developers design, compare...
MATLAB ODE suite
- Referenced in 336 articles
- MATLAB ODE suite. The paper presents mathematical and software developments that are the basis ... programs are developed for MATLAB, which influences the choice of methods and their implementation...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- including a suite of computer programs in Matlab downloadable from the Internet, to generate orthogonal ... polynomials of a great variety: OPQ: A MATLAB SUITE OF PROGRAMS FOR GENERATING ORTHOGONAL POLYNOMIALS...
- Referenced in 473 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab® implementation of the JDQR algorithm. The JDQR...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical systems. The study of differential equations requires ... implementation of a continuation toolbox in Matlab. The aim of this toolbox was to provide...