- Referenced in 1 article
- computes versal deformations of matrix factorisations, or equivalently maximal Cohen-Macaulay modules on hypersurfaces...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- dimensions if D is also a Cohen-Macaulay ring). In this paper, we show ... which is defined by a block-triangular matrix formed by equidimensional diagonal blocks. The linear...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Presentation Matrix Algorithm. We describe an algorithm to compute a presentation of the pushforward module ... where X is Cohen–Macaulay of dimension n. The algorithm is an improvement...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Fermat is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1576 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2718 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- On the GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 1507 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...