- Referenced in 6 articles
- corresponding to the second smallest eigenvalue of the Laplacian of a graph, known ... process as it involves solving a large eigenvalue problem. We present a novel and efficient...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- A FORTRAN program is presented which calculates asymptotics...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 2681 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- HURRY: An acceleration algorithm for scalar sequences and...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1579 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1538 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4890 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5662 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11360 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...