- Referenced in 3 articles
- invariant, being the logic of the calculus, logical categorial grammar is purely lexicalist ... foundational logic of continuity was established by Lambek (Am Math ... Lambek calculus) while a corresponding extension including also logic of discontinuity was established by Morrill...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- Prover9 and Mace4: Prover9 is an automated theorem...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- PESCA = Proof Editor for Sequent Calculus: Pesca is...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Grail: An automated proof assistant for categorial grammar...