- Referenced in 54 articles
- bounding procedure. This approach uses Lagrangian duality to obtain a “nearly optimal” solution...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- subgradient algorithm within a Lagrangian duality framework for solving (SDP) that substantially speeds...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 2392 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 229 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1503 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1341 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2347 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4663 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5178 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10365 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 6475 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...