- Referenced in 13 articles
- Global and Local Nonlinear Optimization Using the External LGO Solver Suite Mathematica 9 compatible MathOptimizer...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- GLOPT is a Fortran 77 program for global...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 4690 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10411 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- We describe the design of version 1.0 of...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- TRIOPT: A triangulation-based partitioning algorithm for global...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 535 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 513 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- CUTEr and SifDec: a constrained and unconstrained testing...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- TOMLAB is a general purpose development and modeling...
- Referenced in 468 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...