- Referenced in 5559 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11158 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Motivations for an arbitrary precision interval arithmetic and...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- FSQP is an optimization algorithm with many applications...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Algorithm 924: TIDES, a Taylor Series Integrator for...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Software library that aims to provide a set...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- Dynamics: numerical explorations. Accompanying computer program dynamics. Coauthored...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- ProtoMol, an object-oriented framework for prototyping novel...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- A software package for the numerical integration of...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- SETTLE: An analytical version of the SHAKE and...
- Referenced in 1 article
- SPASMS: San Francisco Package of Applications for the...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- Code for the Earth Movers Distance (EMD). This...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- TorCont: Computation and Continuation of Quasiperiodic Invariant Tori...