- Referenced in 53 articles
- AmberTools is a set of programs for biomolecular...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- NAMD is a parallel molecular dynamics code designed...
- Referenced in 479 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- The SAS® System provides a powerful and flexible...
- Referenced in 1140 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1114 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 2945 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2507 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 464 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- GROMACS is a versatile package to perform molecular...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- PTC Mathcad is the Industry Standard Software for...
- Referenced in 444 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 494 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 702 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...