- Referenced in 220 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2064 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1330 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1972 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4101 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4474 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7666 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 381 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 4100 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Maple package for aiding the discovery and proof...
- Referenced in 964 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1029 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- Interactive ELLPACK: An interactive problem-solving environment for...
- Referenced in 681 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 521 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- NLEVP: A Collection of Nonlinear Eigenvalue Problems. This...
- Referenced in 2161 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...