- Referenced in 2 articles
- exceptions are the dilogarithm and the Jacobi theta function implementations...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2336 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1466 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 2262 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4374 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4959 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9507 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 461 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Maple package for aiding the discovery and proof...
- Referenced in 1198 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1162 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- Interactive ELLPACK: An interactive problem-solving environment for...
- Referenced in 687 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 688 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 434 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- NLEVP: A Collection of Nonlinear Eigenvalue Problems. This...