- Referenced in 948 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 383 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- GAMESS is a program for ab initio molecular...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1107 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 398 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 2940 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 456 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- GROMACS is a versatile package to perform molecular...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- WebMO is a free World Wide Web-based...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Automatic Differentiation (AD) is a set of techniques...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 493 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 695 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- Modelica is a freely available, object-oriented language...