- Referenced in 1 article
- Journal of Open Source Software (JOSS): design and first-year review. This article describes ... Journal of Open Source Software (JOSS). JOSS is a free and open-access journal that ... within the current merit system of science, JOSS addresses the dearth of rewards ... science made in the form of software. JOSS publishes articles that encapsulate scholarship contained...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- For more than 20 years, JMP statistical discovery...
- Referenced in 5206 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10462 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 6553 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- ROBETH is the program library for robust statistical...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 954 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 2617 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- R2WinBUGS: Running WinBUGS and OpenBUGS from R / S...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Amelia: Amelia II: A Program for Missing Data...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...