- Referenced in 1 article
- Journal of Open Source Software (JOSS): design and first-year review. This article describes ... Journal of Open Source Software (JOSS). JOSS is a free and open-access journal that ... within the current merit system of science, JOSS addresses the dearth of rewards ... science made in the form of software. JOSS publishes articles that encapsulate scholarship contained...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- For more than 20 years, JMP statistical discovery...
- Referenced in 5116 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9957 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 6371 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- ROBETH is the program library for robust statistical...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 927 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Amelia: Amelia II: A Program for Missing Data...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- R package ape: Analyses of Phylogenetics and Evolution...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- R package FactoMineR: Multivariate Exploratory Data Analysis and...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- PLINK is a free, open-source whole genome...