- Referenced in 2 articles
- numerous areas of ma jor significance in public policy (e.g., for applying the Voting Rights...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 7603 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 1131 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- The SHOGUN machine learning toolbox. We have developed...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Microsoft Visual C# is Microsoft’s implementation of...
- Referenced in 2918 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 447 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- GROMACS is a versatile package to perform molecular...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 438 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- R package lattice: Lattice Graphics , Lattice is a...
- Referenced in 608 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- R package Matrix: Sparse and Dense Matrix Classes...