- Referenced in 3 articles
- leads to formulas for the Igusa local zeta function. At last we use the implemented...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- A Maple package for the decomposition of certain...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1576 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 1507 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1314 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- LattE (Lattice point Enumeration) is a computer software...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- Gfan is a software package for computing Gröbner...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- Welcome to the LMFDB, the database of L...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- CSM-A Macaulay2 package for characteristic classes of...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- GAP package Guarana: Applications of Lie methods for...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Zeta provides methods for computing topological zeta functions...
- Referenced in 1154 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Lattices with many Borcherds products. We prove that...