- Referenced in 123 articles
- developed for linear and nonlinear hyperbolic systems of conservation laws, with a focus on implementing ... amrclaw. Recent extensions allow the solution of hyperbolic problems that are not in conservation form...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- fluxes for systems of conservation laws Numerical fluxes for hyperbolic systems and we first present...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- parallel mesh-adaptive framework for hyperbolic conservation laws. We report on the development ... parallel, mesh-adaptive solution of systems of hyperbolic conservation laws like the time-dependent Euler...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- physical phenomena are governed by hyperbolic systems of conservation laws 𝐪 t +f(𝐪 ... that is also applicable to general hyperbolic systems of the form 𝐪 t +A(𝐪...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- solver for uncertainty quantification in hyperbolic systems of conservation laws up to 3 space. dimensions...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Riemann solver, is proposed for hyperbolic systems of conservation laws with source terms and porosity...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- resolution central schemes for non-linear conservation laws and related problems. CentPack is a collection ... oscillatory central schemes for hyperbolic systems of conservation laws in one- and two-space dimensions ... create a sample application to solve several hyperbolic models, and (ii) use them...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- stage numerical flux. Numerical methods for conservation laws constructed in the framework of finite volume ... Toro, Multi-stage predictor-corrector fluxes for hyperbolic equations, Technical Report NI03037-NPA, Isaac Newton ... reference first-order method for hyperbolic systems. At least for the scalar model hyperbolic equation...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 1740 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1579 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 1538 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2673 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4890 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5662 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...