- Referenced in 27 articles
- HURRY: An acceleration algorithm for scalar sequences and...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- ITSM (Interactive Time Series Modelling) 6.0 is an...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1576 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2718 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- MATSLISE is a graphical MATLAB software package for...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- On the GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...