- Referenced in 544 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 571 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 7813 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 1546 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1337 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- To recover or approximate smooth multivariate functions, sparse...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- PLTMGC is a program package for solving nonlinear...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...