- Referenced in 5 articles
- computation of the leading coefficients of Hilbert polynomials of multigraded rings, it contains procedures...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Find strongly stable ideals with a given Hilbert polynomial. Strongly stable ideals ... case of polynomial rings with coefficients in a field of characteristic zero, the notion ... this type. In the context of Hilbert schemes, Galligo’s theorem means that each component...
- Referenced in 1 article
- correlation coefficients, a measure of similarity of any two interactions, as well as Hilbert-Schmidt...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 1784 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- ITSM (Interactive Time Series Modelling) 6.0 is an...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- MATSLISE is a graphical MATLAB software package for...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...