- Referenced in 1 article
- HiCMA: Hierarchical Computations on Manycore Architectures. The Hierarchical Computations on Manycore Architectures (HiCMA) library aims ... applications) and are characterized by low-rank off-diagonal tile structure. Numerical low-rank approximations...
- Referenced in 12052 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 482 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 616 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 1391 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- Chebfun is a collection of algorithms and a...
- Referenced in 572 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Scotch 3.1 User’s Guide. The efficient execution...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- An extension of Chebfun to two dimensions. Chebfun...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- ASKIT: an efficient, parallel library for high-dimensional...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- STRUMPACK - STRUctured Matrices PACKage - Fast linear solvers and...
- Referenced in 485 articles
- The Matrix Function Toolbox is a MATLAB toolbox...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- George is a fast and flexible Python library...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- HODLRlib is a flexible library for performing matrix...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- H2Lib is an open source software library for...