- Referenced in 538 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 176 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 4324 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4873 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9239 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- XploRe is the name of a commercial statistics...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Research on pixel-level image fusion algorithm based...
- Referenced in 491 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 981 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 326 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 889 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 1253 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 748 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 1190 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 473 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- Chebfun is a collection of algorithms and a...