- Referenced in 493 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 4183 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4654 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7965 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- XploRe is the name of a commercial statistics...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Research on pixel-level image fusion algorithm based...
- Referenced in 436 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 891 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 815 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 1175 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 219 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 683 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 428 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- Chebfun is a collection of algorithms and a...