- Referenced in 32 articles
- finite element method for Helmholtz transmission eigenvalues. Transmission eigenvalue problem has important applications in inverse...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- The authors show how mathematical concepts can be...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Interactive ELLPACK: An interactive problem-solving environment for...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1037 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 507 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...