- Referenced in 195 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 2346 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4652 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5138 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10027 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Algorithm 661 QSHEP3D: Quadratic Shepard method for trivariate...
- Referenced in 1247 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 689 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 734 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 623 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- A parallel contact detection algorithm for transient solid...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 1256 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...