- Referenced in 4 articles
- toolbox: MATLAB software for HODLR and HSS matrices. Matrices with hierarchical low-rank structure, including ... HODLR and HSS matrices, constitute a versatile tool to develop fast algorithms for addressing large ... with a broad set of tools for HODLR and HSS matrices, unmatched by existing software...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- linear complexity(for matrices that resemble a HODLR structure). The solver has also been extended...
- Referenced in 1 article
- names and frameworks (e.g., H-, H2-, FMM, HODLR, HSS, HBS), where their special properties have...
- Referenced in 12052 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- HLIBpro is a software library implementing algorithms for...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- HLib is a library for hierarchical matrices that...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- ILUT: A dual threshold incomplete LU factorization. In...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- STRUMPACK - STRUctured Matrices PACKage - Fast linear solvers and...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- Direct methods for sparse linear systems. Computational scientists...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Another software library on hierarchical matrices for elliptic...
- Referenced in 1502 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- George is a fast and flexible Python library...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- H2Lib is an open source software library for...