- Referenced in 2829 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1639 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2825 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5020 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- The joint CSCS-ETH/NEC collaboration in parallel...
- Referenced in 1598 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1362 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- The specification language developed by CoFI is called...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- The Multi-Parametric Toolbox (MPT) is a free...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Kan/sm1 (1991--2003) is a system for computing...
- Referenced in 3337 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- CirclePack is software for creation, manipulation, analysis, and...
- Referenced in 1319 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...