- Referenced in 1 article
- Singular Library schubert.lib: Proceduces for Intersection Theory. We implement new classes (variety, sheaf, stack, graph ... related to the computation of Gromov-Witten invariants. In particular, we implement new tools ... computation in equivariant intersection theory. These tools are based on the localization of moduli spaces ... useful for the computation of Gromov-Witten invariants. In order to do this, we have...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1576 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2718 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 1507 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1314 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- PORTA is a collection of routines for analyzing...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- a-tint: A polymake extension for algorithmic tropical...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- CSM-A Macaulay2 package for characteristic classes of...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- An algebraic approach to virtual fundamental cycles on...