- Referenced in 170 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 350 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 618 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2829 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1617 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1639 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2825 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5020 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5857 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11969 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 578 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...