- Referenced in 12 articles
- comparisons, limiting dilution analysis (aka ELDA), mixed linear models, heteroscedastic regression, inverse-Gaussian probability calculations ... secure convergence, dispersion modeling and Tweedie power-law families...
- Referenced in 538 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 545 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2273 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1444 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1243 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4324 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4873 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9239 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 332 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 5701 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1144 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1129 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...