- Referenced in 10 articles
- comparisons, limiting dilution analysis (aka ELDA), mixed linear models, heteroscedastic regression, inverse-Gaussian probability calculations ... secure convergence, dispersion modeling and Tweedie power-law families...
- Referenced in 509 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2204 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1409 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1192 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4205 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4717 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8114 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 422 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 5008 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 693 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1074 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1082 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...