- Referenced in 194 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2563 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 573 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 1485 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2565 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4797 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Mathemagix: Towards large scale programming for symbolic and...
- Referenced in 5376 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10903 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...