- Referenced in 194 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2563 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 573 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 1485 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2565 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4797 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5376 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10903 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1412 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1268 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...