- Referenced in 21 articles
- system for handling characters of finite groups, including irrationalities, and partially defined characters. The commands ... products, quotients. Generation of characters: as a Galois conjugate; using an outer automorphism; powering, tensoring ... structure constants of the centre of the group algebra; kernel of a character; p-blocks...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- AGD-Library: A Library of Algorithms for Graph...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- In this paper we describe COMPAS -- the open...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2392 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 1341 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2347 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4663 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Mathemagix: Towards large scale programming for symbolic and...
- Referenced in 5178 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10365 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 477 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...