- Referenced in 12 articles
- GPflow: a Gaussian process library using tensorflow. GPflow is a Gaussian process library that uses ... front end. The distinguishing features of GPflow are that it uses variational inference...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- GPflowOpt: A Bayesian Optimization Library using TensorFlow. A novel Python framework for Bayesian optimization known ... package is based on the popular GPflow library for Gaussian processes, leveraging the benefits ... custom modeling strategies implemented in GPflow...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Gaussian processes for machine learning (GPML) toolbox. The...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- GPy is a Gaussian Process (GP) framework written...
- Referenced in 1378 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- TensorFlow™ is an open source software library for...
- Referenced in 1 article
- RoBO - a Robust Bayesian Optimization framework....